- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$214,$214/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,740 to 1,948Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Gables Of San Dimas is a neighborhood in San Dimas, California. Homes in Gables Of San Dimas are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Gables Of San Dimas typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.