- Current Prices:$305,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $499,900
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:500 to 1,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Galaxy Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Galaxy Park are about $65,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.