- Current Prices:$349,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$319 to $395/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:695 to 940Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Galindo Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Galindo Creek are about $65,000 – $350,000 and sit on 3333-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are below building parking, guest parking, space per unit - 2, security, garage parking, space per unit - 1, carport - 1 and spaces - assigned.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.