- Closed Prices:$157,000 to $160,000
- Median Sale Price:$158,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,214 to 2,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Garden Oaks is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2000 and 2002. Homes in Garden Oaks are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Garden Oaks typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.