- Current Prices:$2,399,000 to $3,700,000
- Closed Prices:$2,000,000 to $3,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,406,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$318
- Association Fee Ranges:$420 to $465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:6,507 to 13,031Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Garfield Park are about $2,295,000 – $6,000,000 and sit on one-acre lots with six bedrooms and six bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.