- Current Prices:$51,500 to $107,000
- Closed Prices:$42,000 to $84,999
- Median Sale Price:$74,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$82
- Association Fee Ranges:$210,$0 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,234Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1973. In general, homes in Garnet Condominiums are about $45,000 – $105,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, lot, 1 assigned space, guest parking, 1 space, garage and golf cart parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.