- Current Prices:$329,000 to $415,500
- Closed Prices:$279,900 to $589,900
- Median Sale Price:$378,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$569
- Association Fee Ranges:$367 to $460/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:483 to 1,020Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 2004. In general, homes in Gaslamp City Square are about $320,000 – $650,000 and sit on half-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.