- Current Prices:$518,600 to $549,900
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$489,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$556
- Association Fee Ranges:$323,$300 to $346/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:810 to 1,482Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Genesee Highlands represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Genesee Highlands are about $335,000 – $555,000 and sit on 7.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.