- Current Prices:$220,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$232,500 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,482 to 1,504Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Genito Forest are about $140,000 – $205,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.