- Current Prices:$230,000 to $318,750
- Closed Prices:$249,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$278,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$158 to $384/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:845 to 1,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Gentry Court features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Gentry Court represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gentry Court are about $55,000 – $295,000 and sit on 101-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport - 2 or more, carport - 1, guest parking, space per unit - 2 and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.