- Current Prices:$230,000 to $318,750
- Closed Prices:$249,000 to $492,000
- Median Sale Price:$419,975
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$158 to $285/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:845 to 1,753Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Gentrytown is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Gentrytown represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gentrytown are about $90,000 – $495,000 and sit on 18-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, carport - 2 or more and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.