- Current Prices:$186,500 to $209,900
- Closed Prices:$102,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$194,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:546 to 1,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
The homes in George Mason Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in George Mason Village are about $100,000 – $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.