- Current Prices:$225,000 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $257,000
- Median Sale Price:$172,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Georgetown. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,343 to as high as $6,428. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.