- Current Prices:$169,500 to $214,500
- Closed Prices:$121,200 to $286,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
In terms of home type, Georgetown features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Georgetown represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Georgetown are about $65,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.