- Current Prices:$148,000 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$97,500 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$239 to $265/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 1,404Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Georgetown Of Atlanta represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Georgetown Of Atlanta are $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.