- Current Prices:$320,000 to $699,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$281
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:632 to 3,917Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Georgetown are about $215,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.