- Current Prices:$1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$1,095,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,249,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$645
- Association Fee Ranges:$360/mo,$350 to $360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,584 to 1,859Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Georgetown is a neighborhood in San Jose, California. Homes in Georgetown are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, street and off street parking, and homes in Georgetown typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.