- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$224,000 to $302,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$175/quarter,$50 to $88/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 1,975Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The homes in Georgetown Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Georgetown Village are about $65,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.