- Current Prices:$470,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$349,500 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$463,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 2,927Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gibson Ranch are about $310,000 – $535,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.