- Current Prices:$44,900 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$16,500 to $512,000
- Median Sale Price:$78,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $165,$0,$247/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:432 to 3,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
In terms of home type, Gibsonia features a handful of manufactured and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gibsonia are about $30,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.