- Current Prices:$235,000 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$203,000 to $338,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$333.66,$185 to $185.03/mo,$330 to $335
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,720 to 4,192Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Gilead Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gilead Ridge are about $205,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.