- Current Prices:$287,500 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$212,000 to $379,900
- Median Sale Price:$277,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$333.66,$0,$56 to $185.03/mo,$330 to $360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,760 to 3,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Gilead Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gilead Ridge are about $210,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.