- Current Prices:$213,000 to $219,500
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$223,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$660,$0,$149 to $165/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,266 to 1,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Gilead Village are $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.