- Current Prices:$248,000
- Closed Prices:$202,500 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$660,$0,$149 to $165/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 1,860Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Gilead Village are $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.