- Closed Prices:$188,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$660,$0,$149 to $165/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,248 to 3,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Gilead Village are $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.