- Current Prices:$439,000 to $519,900
- Closed Prices:$393,500 to $535,500
- Median Sale Price:$481,165
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$216 to $230/mo,$500 to $530
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,807 to 4,664Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Ginger Woods is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $216 to $530, master fees around $530, and taxes for the year range from as low as $13,366 to as high as $17,862. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $216 to $530, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $15,155 to $15,291. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. With homesites typically a quarter acre in size, the community maintains a cozy neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.