- Current Prices:$258,500
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $279,900
- Median Sale Price:$254,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 1,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Gingerwood Place is largely a condo community. The homes in Gingerwood Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gingerwood Place are about $135,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, guest parking, 1 assigned space, carport, garage, lot, driveway and open space parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.