- Current Prices:$224,900 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $548,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $320/mo,$50 to $250/quarter,$200 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,178 to 5,321Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glen Abbey are about $170,000 – $550,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.