- Current Prices:$154,000 to $495,000
- Closed Prices:$122,079 to $536,000
- Median Sale Price:$262,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$355 to $1070/quarter,$1
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,091 to 3,196Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Glen Eagle is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glen Eagle are about $155,000 – $515,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.