- Current Prices:$163,000 to $520,000
- Closed Prices:$124,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$1,$355 to $1070/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,097 to 4,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Glen Eagle is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glen Eagle are about $155,000 – $515,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.