- Current Prices:$380,000 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$378,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $286.48/mo,$0 to $85
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,612Sq. Ft.
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Glen Ellen is a neighborhood in Lompoc, California. Homes in Glen Ellen are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Glen Ellen typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.