- Current Prices:$170,900 to $192,250
- Closed Prices:$143,500 to $199,900
- Median Sale Price:$169,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$242 to $633/quarter,$80 to $80.67/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,378 to 1,846Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Glen Hills Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glen Hills Village are about $80,000 – $170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.