- Current Prices:$240,900
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $266.57
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,241 to 1,782Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glen Laurel are about $90,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.