- Current Prices:$189,900 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $204,900
- Median Sale Price:$192,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,484 to 2,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Glenbrook Chase offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $300. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,264 to as high as $2,501.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.