- Current Prices:$335,000 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $382,000
- Median Sale Price:$346,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$327
- Association Fee Ranges:$195/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:944 to 1,599Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Glenbrook East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenbrook East are about $180,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.