- Current Prices:$1,185,000 to $1,249,000
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $1,610,000
- Median Sale Price:$885,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$349
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $195/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:873 to 5,888Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Glenbrook Village is a neighborhood in Bethesda, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial and cape cod style. The community was originally developed around 1941, but new homes were built as recently as 2016. Homes in Glenbrook Village are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Glenbrook Village typically have one space.