- Current Prices:$1,565,000
- Closed Prices:$700,000 to $1,675,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,259,720
- Average $ per sq ft:$360
- Association Fee Ranges:$195/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:873 to 5,888Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Glenbrook Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenbrook Village are about $550,000 – $1,625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.