- Current Prices:$1,298,000
- Closed Prices:$1,210,000 to $1,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,362,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1325
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1951 to 1953
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 1,890Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Glendale Village is a neighborhood in San Mateo, California. Homes in Glendale Village are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, attached garage and street, and homes in Glendale Village typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.