- Current Prices:$498,000 to $510,000
- Closed Prices:$479,000 to $538,000
- Median Sale Price:$510,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$382
- Association Fee Ranges:$385/mo,$345 to $385
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 1,783Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Glendora Springs features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Glendora Springs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glendora Springs are $475,000 and sit on 4.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.