- Current Prices:$159,000 to $280,000
- Closed Prices:$169,900 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$48 to $90,$80 to $146/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,007 to 2,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Gleneagle Farms features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gleneagle Farms are about $90,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.