- Current Prices:$97,900 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$72,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$134,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $644/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:523 to 2,666Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
The style of homes in Gleneagles run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $96 to $644, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,045 to as high as $2,462. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $96 to $644, and taxes for the year can range from $1,051 to $4,619.