- Current Prices:$239,000 to $480,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $222
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,192 to 3,966Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Glengary at PGA National features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Glengary at PGA National represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glengary at PGA National are about $190,000 – $690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.