- Current Prices:$210,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $679,900
- Median Sale Price:$508,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$79.33 to $222
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,192 to 4,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
In terms of home type, Glengary at PGA National features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Glengary at PGA National represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glengary at PGA National are about $195,000 – $695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.