- Current Prices:$179,900
- Closed Prices:$106,000 to $189,000
- Median Sale Price:$167,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$550,$210/mo,$115/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 1,773Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
In terms of home type, Glenhaven features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Glenhaven are about $100,000 – $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.