- Current Prices:$147,000
- Closed Prices:$142,000 to $174,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$550,$210 to $250/mo,$115/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,228 to 1,819Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Glenhaven is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Glenhaven are about $100,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.