- Current Prices:$215,000 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$159,900 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$110 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,485 to 2,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenhaven are about $130,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.