- Current Prices:$335,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$271,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:910 to 8,716Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Glenmont Hills Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenmont Hills Heights are about $225,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.