- Current Prices:$259,000 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $155,$77.5 to $155,$0,$22/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 3,060Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Glenmont Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenmont Village are about $140,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.