- Current Prices:$259,000 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$154,500 to $236,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$22/mo,$0,$77.5 to $155,$150 to $155
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 1,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Glenmont Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenmont Village are about $140,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.