- Current Prices:$3,950,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $3,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$463
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $408.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:3,590 to 8,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenn Moor are about $850,000 – $2,995,000 and sit on 38855.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.