- Current Prices:$275,000 to $317,500
- Closed Prices:$146,000 to $307,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$144 to $272,$187 to $212/mo,$288 to $544
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,183 to 3,727Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Glenridge is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Glenridge are about $145,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.