- Current Prices:$468,900 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $534,000
- Median Sale Price:$453,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$379/mo,$379 to $4548
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,176 to 3,553Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Glenridge Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenridge Heights are $460,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.