- Closed Prices:$199,999 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 1,582Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
Glenview Park is a neighborhood in North Richland Hills, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1986 and 1992. Homes in Glenview Park are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Glenview Park typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.