- Closed Prices:$311,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$425/quarter,$0,$140 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,514 to 6,017Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Glenview is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Glenview are about $220,000 – $900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, 2-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.