- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$248,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $113/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,511 to 1,826Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Glenwood Crossing are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.