- Current Prices:$79,900 to $185,000
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $130,000
- Median Sale Price:$83,300
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $185,$180 to $185/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 2,429Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Glenwood Estates is a neighborhood in Largo, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is manufactured home, and the majority are non-traditional and contemporary style, and they were built between 1978 and 1993. Homes in Glenwood Estates are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Glenwood Estates typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.