- Current Prices:$474,900
- Closed Prices:$402,500 to $840,000
- Median Sale Price:$483,625
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$10,$0,$50 to $98/mo,$110 to $250/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,342 to 3,438Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Glenwood Manor is largely a attached home community. The homes in Glenwood Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenwood Manor are about $360,000 – $715,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.