- Current Prices:$435,000 to $459,900
- Closed Prices:$329,750 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$300 to $600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,607 to 6,108Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Glenwood Oaks is a neighborhood in Deland, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary and ranch style, and they were built between 1999 and 2005. Homes in Glenwood Oaks are 3,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Glenwood Oaks typically have three spaces.